Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

Today, I am thinking and praying for all those who have served our country in time of war and of peace. It's amazing how you can go some years without thinking much about a day like today until your cousin and your brother are overseas fighting. We all love you, miss you, pray for you and can't wait till you come home!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Liv said...

awwww... so sweet of you to post!! thanks michelle!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that our boys are doing what they are doing. We are so proud of them. Thanks for recognizing them on Veteran's Day.