Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chris and Jessica

To see the slideshow CLICK HERE
Photobucket
Hair: Susan Mayuyo
Make-up: Susan Mayuyo
Wedding Coordinator: Cordel Crowley from the Serenata Beach Club
Dress: Love Bridal Boutique in Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- the designer was Augusta Jones
Bridesmaid's Dresses: Alfred Angelo Bridal
Groom's Attire: Men's Warehouse
Groomsmen's Attire: Men's Warehouse
Flowers: Flowers By Shirley in St. Augustine, Florida
Ceremony Location:Serenata Beach Club
Officiate: Pastor Kirk Bane from Discovery Church in Orlando, Fl
Ceremony/Reception Music: White Rose Entertainment - Orlando, Florida - Frank was the DJ
Reception Location: Serenata Beach Club
Cake: Kakes By Katie in Jacksonville Florida
Videographer: Aren Bane

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy you were there to capture the moment with us! Love ya Jess and Chris