Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Festival

Don't forget to go to the Island Community Church and School's Christmas Festival this Saturday, November 22nd!
There are tons of activities for both the young and the not so young. =) They have food, games, rides, entertainment, crafts, HUGE rummage sale and an amazing auction with over 400 items!!!
My mom teaches at this school and my uncle is the principal and my other uncle is the pastor, so of course I wanted to donate to the auction. There will be a photo session (valued at $150) and a print of the beautiful sunrise image below. The fair starts at 7 am and goes until about 4:00pm. I haven't been able to attend the last few years and I am excited to be there. I will of course have my camera and will be taking photos around the festival for the church and school. If you see me make sure you say HI!

Photobucket

No comments: