Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry Bethany

Photobucket
Over the past year I have been doing photos at my church for the church directory. This is not something I normally do, but it has been fun getting to meet all the different members. Of course it's a lot more fun when your friends come in to have their photo taken and you can get them to loosen up a bit. Sorry Bethany I couldn't resist posting this.

3 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

You have to teach me how to do this!! Cool.

lroah said...

Me too. This is very fun!

Endearing Studios said...

http://www.stone.com/NewDownload.html
Just download GifFun... it was sooo easy and fun!!!