Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lauryn and David

To see the slideshow CLICK HERE


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hair: BLU BAMBOO SPA
Make-up: BLU BAMBOO SPA
Wedding Coordinator: NICOLE MORRIS, CHEECA LODGE AND SPA
Dress: DAVID'S BRIDAL
Bridesmaid's Dresses: DAVID'S BRIDAL
Groom's Attire: MEN'S WAREHOUSE
Groomsmen's Attire: MEN'S WAREHOUSE
Flowers: PETALS WITH PIZZAZZ
Ceremony Location: CHEECA LODGE AND SPA
Officiate: CANTOR RACHELLE NELSON
Ceremony Music: MARILEE FREE AND SCOTT YOUNG
Reception Location: CHEECA LODGE AND SPA
Reception Music: MARILEE FREE
Cake: PUBLIX/BOB'S BUNS
Videographer: ROBERT KILEY

No comments: