Endearing Studios Blog

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use this to update all my clients and my amazing fans (my family =) of what I’ve been up to. Come back as much as you can to see photos and thoughts on recent photo shoots and the fun things I get to enjoy in life. I love to hear your thoughts so please leave comments!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Me in Central Park

My friend Jenni Carmon is here with me in New York helping me shoot a wedding. Yesterday we spent a couple hours walking through Central Park and taking photos of each other. I know... we are dorks, but I loved this shot she took of me.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Liv said...

gawwwgeous dawling... you are so pretty! :) wish i was there

Chris said...

NEW YORK!!!! That's right i forgot! oh i'm so jealous! you better have so much fun especially for all of us that can't be there! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! miss you!

lroah said...

You look beautiful!!! Wish I could be there with you guys. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear ALL about it!!!! i hope you had a simply fantastic time!!! Miss you!!
Love, mom

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! I love NY. Ihope you got to see the Christmas windows at Macys.
Aunt Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO beautiful! love the straight hair... such a refreshing photo! i agree with olivia... wish i was there too :)